“Our mission at JAZZ Solar Solutions is to contribute to First Nations Communities in a meaningful way. We believe that Going Solar is a large step towards helping First Nation communities grow and prosper.”
Ketan Bhalla, JAZZ Solar Solutions Founder & CEO
The Ontario Power Authority’s 20-year, binding purchase contracts at guaranteed rates are proving to be a financially lucrative and environmentally thoughtful means of generating cash flow for communities at above-market rates, while also creating jobs in a specialized and growing field.
What does this mean for Your First Nations Community?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and generate clean energy for your community
- Get guaranteed monthly payments from your Hydro company
- Create a secure means of generating an excellent return on your investment dollars
- Help create jobs and training for locals who will learn skills relevant to one of the world’s fastest growing commercial technologies.
- Help build Community infrastructure
- Long term guaranteed monthly income for the entire Community
Phil Fontaine Partners with JAZZ Solar Solutions
9-Year National Chief of Canada’s Assembly of First Nations Phil Fontaine is working exclusively with JAZZ Solar Solutions to create jobs, long-term infrastructure and income for Canada’s First Nations Communities. We are honored to be a part of these initiatives.
We’ve been solarizing properties and communities for many years, and with hundreds of systems in service we know how to design, install and service your solar energy system so you get the best possible return on your investment. Our staff includes design and engineering experts along with NABCEP certified installers that will ensure that your project is completed on-time, on-budget, and to your expectations.